Thursday, September 3, 2009

WEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO

Coffeecoffeecoffee.
Or in this case, monstermonstermonster!

I just asked my roomate if coffee has two Es in it while looking at my coffee pot box that says "MR. COFFEE" on it. Yes, very astute of me, I know.

So last night was pretty damn awesome.

For the first time since I've been here I think I felt in my element.

Oh I just remembered what I was going to post on Becca's blog. What happened when Jamie saw you, dear?

Anyway. Yesterday was Joe's birthday so John and I took him to Dairy Queen for icecream. On our way out, we met up with Joey (Yes, this will be very confusing for you, I'm sure.) and he came along. (Joey incidentally is John's roomate.) So we went to Dairy Queen and were about to order some icecream when I was like "JOHN. THEY SELL ICE CREAM CAKES HERE." So we made Joe (the birthday boy) go and buy a lighter (cuz he can do that now) at the store across the plaza while we picked out a cake, had "Joey" (confusingly enough) written under the "Happy Birthday" that was already on it, and sturggled to force 18 candels into a frozen "block" (although it wasn't really a BLOCK as BLOCK implies it was square. It wasn't, it was round.) of icecream.

Then we sat down, the four of us, IN THE DAIRY QUEEN and ate the whole cake. (Okay, well, almost the whole cake.) Who would have thought Dairy Queen doesn't have plates? We all had to eat our quater of the cake as it came. :D

Then I was like, "Hey! Let's go to Wal-Mart!" and John was like "But it's 10:00, don't they close at 10?" And I was like, "Pshh. Wal-Mart is open 24 hours man!" So we went to Wal-Mart and got in trouble for playing with foam swords....and I got a cool hoodie in the men's department. (^.^) Anyway, we didn't even leave Wal-Mart until like 11:30. lol And I had an 8 AM class this morning which I still had to complete homework for = the 2 monsters this morning.

Anyway, to get back to being in my element (WOW I think I'm actually completely a thought here.) I was just...blaring music, hanging out with boys, shopping...just...being me, you know? It was pretty cool. I wish it could happen more often. I was really hoping I'd be able to have at least a little something with the Rugby team but I guess that's not going to happen. (Yes, it still stings. :[ )

Anyway, John just called and said he wants to go to lunch now so I think I'll zip down there for a bit.

<3

Beth

PS:


MMMMOOOOONNNNNSSSSSTERRRRRRR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahahahahahahahahahaha I luff youz.