Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ten Things

TEN different things you want to say to ten different people
10. I love you
9. Thank you for my package!
8. I just don't get it.
7. You're a horrible teacher and you make me want to punch a brick wall.
6. I love you, I miss you.
5. Can you please explain our assignment to me?
4. Can I borrow your notes?
3. Lighten up.
2. You're an asshole.
1. YOU MAKE ME SO STRESSED OUT.


NINE things about yourself.
9. My psychology is like a sentence that doesn't make sense. Only each individual letter or word makes sense as you come upon it.
8. I live to help people. I would take a complete stranger off the street and give them a hug if they looked depressed if my own fear didn't get in the way.
7. I stress myself out, sometimes intentionally, sometimes unintentionally.
6. I get worked up over the little things and let the big things go very easily.
5. People don't understand how I can love one person so much and how I can know that he's the one I will spend the rest of my life he. They don't believe it's possible.
4. I don't trust people easily at all, but once I do trust you, it takes a LOT to break that trust. The more I trusted you in the first place, the harder it is to break that trust.
3. I get feelings about people and I am only very very rarely wrong. I can pick someone out of a crowd of strangers and know that they will play a big roll in my future life. (A lot of people don't understand this either and they scold me for "judging a book by its cover.")
2. I can feel other people's emotions like they're my own. Sometimes I can feel what they're feeling physically as well, but not as often.
1. I don't know how to be sad then mad. Mad always comes first, and sometimes sad never comes at all.

EIGHT ways to win your heart.
8. Be unique. If I can walk out on the street and pick out four of you, I'm not going to give you the time of day.
7. Be compassionate. Care about others as much as I do. Or at least, care about me as much as I care about other people.
6. Don't be afraid of hugs and other physically contact. Whether you be a girl or a guy, know that I'm a very physical person and I won't feel like we're actually friends until we hug mulitple times a day at least.
5. Have a sense of humor. If you can't crack jokes, at least know when a joke is funny.
4. Think my blond moments are adorable and not retarded. I'm the one that thinks they're retarded, if you agree with me you're going to make me feel like shit and no one wants friends who make them feel like shit.
3. Don't be afraid to say I love you.
2. Have at least as big of a heart as you do a head. If you're head's not that big, I'll still love you if you have a big heart.
1. Be patient with me and don't base our friendship on conditions. I take a lot of patience and unconditional support/love.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.
7. The week seems to go by so fast here.
6. I really need to clean my room.
5. Why am I so forgetful?!
4. How can someone be as mentally retarded as me?
3. I miss NY autumns.
2. I need chapstick.
1. I wish I had more money.

SIX things you do before you fall asleep.
6. Grab beer, grab rear, shave beard. Haha jk. O_o Um Brush my teeth
5. Clean retainer.
4. Wash face
3. Put in retainer
2. Take out contacts
1. Make mental notes of everything I have to do the next day.

FIVE people who mean a lot at the moment.
5. John
4. Mike
3. Mom
2. Becca
1. Yorrick

FOUR things you're wearing right now.
4. Jeans
3. bra
2. underwear
1. Oh yeah, and a shirt. (muaha)

THREE songs that you listen to often.
3. 21 Guns
2. I'm On A Boat
1. Thug Story

TWO things you want to do before you die.
2. Get married
1. Have a baby.

ONE confession.
1. I really not the good Catholic girl a lot of people think I am. I struggle with it every. single. day. of my life.

No comments: