Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm currently listening to 3 songs on loop:

Can't Stand It - NeverShoutNever!

Baby, I love you
I never want to let you go
The more I think about,
The more I want to let you know…
That everything you do,
Is super duper cute
And I can’t stand it

Hitch sings that all the time and it's stuck in my head most of the time! GARAH! haha

Pork and Beens - Weezer

I'mma do the things that I wanna do
I ain't got a thing to prove to you
I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans
Excuse my manners if I make a scene
I ain't gonna wear the clothes that you like
I'm fine and dandy with the me inside
One look in the mirror and I'm tickled pink
I don't give a hoot about what you think

This song is basically my theme song right now, so it's no surprise it popped into my head today when my mom was trying to pick a fight with me about my bra and how I wear ones that are "too small..." These are the same bra's that I've been wearing all year, so if she means "skimpy" rather than "small" I don't know why she didn't take this up with me before I left for school. Huh.

Do Better - Say Anything

Your life is always the post of something else
Where's the present?
The way that you present yourself
And it's disgusting how little that you try
The existential equivalent of pink eye

Drink alone and watch TV
Your'e expecting harmonies
To tap your tune with silver spoons
The anthem of impending doom

You could do better
You could do better
You could be the greatest man in the world

I don't think it would be good for me to explain this one.

No comments: