Monday, February 22, 2010

Is it possible for me to even start a post without "Life" being at least in the first sentence if not the first word? I'm tired of making generalizations about how "horrible" life is. Everything is such a drag and I hate it. I just want to be happy. How about some good news for once? Or something to look forward to?

You know what's really hard? Being brave. Having to be brave, forcing yourself not to cry in front of teachers when there's this huge lump in your throat. It's like "Either I don't talk and don't cry, or I start sobbing the second I open my mouth."

That lump fricking hurts too.

I guess I just need a good long rant...I'm not going to do it here though, because crying in a computer lab is totally....well, you know.

Someone should call me....

No comments: