Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I don't want another fucking book.

That's all I've ever done for myself. Anytime I didn't know something, I went to books. Anytime I didn't understand something, I went to books. If I didn't understand one book, I went to another to try to figure it out. I read to have fun, I read to keep myself occupied, I read to learn, I read to get away...
I tought myself through highschool by reading books. No teachers but books.

Now I'm a SOPHMORE in COLLEGE. People complain when professors teach off book but you know what? I LIKE it. It bugs the fuck out of me when professors stand there and read out of the book. It makes me ask why I'm paying for this when I could just read the book myself.

Because of books, I can't speak my mind, I can barely speak at all....
Because of that, I have a hard time making friends.
Because of books, all I know how to do is write.

Because of books, I can't take tests.

Because I never had to take tests in high school. How can I give myself a test?
I get stressed, I panic, my head foggs over, everything I know I temporarily loose.
I could get help...yeah, I could get special permission to take tests outside the classroom, etc. But oh. I can't just TELL them this happens. I have to go to a psychologist.
I tell my parents this and what do they do?

THEY GIVE ME A BOOK.





*smashes keyboard*





No comments: